Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby I can't tonight I have a headache

                                                           Dry Heaving from Boredom 
So a few days ago I half heatedly sharpened my claws and with a resigned indifference licked my chops in preparation to dive into the Golden Globes.  I mean it's the fucking Golden Globes, the cherry popping of award season,  Christina Hendricks's breasts cemented a special place in my heart draped in cream.  But as you could tell my I was not on my game.  Nothing inspired me, I just like blah didn't care.  Even the girls I love Tina, January, Christina.  Even my sweet Marion. I'm sorry girls I just couldn't get up for you.  But the SAG's are this weekend, and before you know it it's Oscar time.  And I will be well fed, rested, in fighting shape and ready to feast.   Meow babies 

No comments:

Post a Comment