Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hands Down, Killed IT




I had chosen my Golden Glob favorites long before the show started so why not start there.  There will be plenty of time to be catty tomorrow. But for now lets be ladies shall we.  Here are few of my girls that worked it out like I knew they would.  

xo
Josefina




January Jones in Lanvn
Oh Miss Jones never fails to delight. She's modern but gives us just enough Betty Draper to satisfy our 60's sweet tooth. The head band, the saitin and the lip.  She just is works it out like it ain't no thang.  Although JJ, between you and me, the smile looks a little crazy so lets tone that down.




 Leah Michelle, Oscar de la Renta
                                 The wrapped bodice and full ruffled skirt.  It screams of the big O. I like to imagine that Beyonce's "Ego" was playing in her mind as Ms. Michelle floated down red the red carpet.  Because this is a girl who can sing Barbara, so in other words "She can bak it up" 

                                                            Tina Fey, Zac Posen
Yes you did Tina Fey.  She kept it New York and wore herself the Zac Posen tea length strapless gown of my dreams. Then she topped that shit with Fred Leighton jewels and finished with Christian Louboutin (which I know is not technically New York, but just roll with it).  I am lizzing!


                                                    Christina Hendricks, Christian Siriano
Do you hear that May West hip sway walk music in you head when you look at this photo?  No?  Ok maybe thats just me.  Christina Hendricks has been my perenial favorite at awards shows and events for some time she works that figure like motherfu**er and that face could melt the clothes off of any married executive or just anyone really.  


  




No comments:

Post a Comment