Monday, January 18, 2010

The Golden Globs, Lets Break it down



So as you may or may not know I LOVE award season. I love the pre-show, the sexy bitches, the hot messes, the uncomfortable pairings of presenters. I just love love love it all. And the best part about all it is watching them with my gal Friday, one Ms. Jack Germain. As well as the colorful commentary via text from my best girl Erin.  We laugh and cry together and through it all our critical lens remained sharp as a scalpel. So enough niceties lets really talk it out.. Claws out kittens

1 comment:

  1. Okay so here comes my opinions, in full detail of course. Top picks: Anna Kendrick in Marchesa (duh) though I would have loved to see this gown in a solid color fabric, say a light mint or seafoam perhaps, My girl Olivia Wilde in Gucci and Penelope Cruz in Armani Prive get the top spots. Hot messes have to go to Fergie, this ain't prom, and Cameron Diaz (shame on you Zoe!!!) way to much red satin for one girl to handle!!!
    Then there are the dresses that were just edited short of pure perfection. I will give it to Drew, I didn't mind the hip detail so much and die for the shoulder detail, howeer would have liked to see the hip detail gone and similar detailing done on the underskirt of the train. Chloe Sevigny's Valentino gown would have been amazing on some one tall and stick thin, say Nicole Kidman, Chloe's just got too much body for that dress, or I think it would have been amazing with the neck and backline ruffling adn with it down one side of the gown, and leaving the other side clean. And finally Anna Paquins Stella McCartney gown would have made an amazing mini.

    There you have it Hooker T. Washington, let me know what you thought....you know I want to know ;D

    ReplyDelete