Thursday, January 21, 2010

Really Vogue? Really?

So lambs, just a warning.  I'm in a bit of mood today and things are going to get a little catty.  I'll feel better perhaps you'll find my tangents amusing and we will all sleep that much better for it.  

Our first target, February Vogue.  
Really? Jessica Biel? I mean who else just fell right asleep?  And this is difficult because I want to love the house that Wintour built I really do.  There is no denying it's an institution .  But come the fuck on.  This girls lack of both personal style and actual non action related movie talent leave me shaking my head in disillusion. Yes J. Biel wears beautiful gowns and straps herself into a bandage dress for the men's mags.  But this does not a stylish girl make. Honey is all stylist not substance.  


No comments:

Post a Comment